Cartagena City Council has agreed to make their web portals accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, accessibility of websites and mobile applications in the public sector. This accessibility statement applies to the website of Cartagena Puerto de Culturas .
STATUS OF COMPLIANCE
Level Compliance AA ( "double A") This website is partially compliant with the RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of conformity of the aspects listed below.
NO ACCESS CONTENT
The content is then collected is not accessible by the following:
a. Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- Content on the portal there whose language is not English [9.2.28 requisite number of UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2 - 2015] is properly labeled.
- There may be occasional failures editing a web page.
- Does not apply.
- There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before December 14, 2018 that do not meet in full all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made that most of them do comply.
This declaration is made using an evaluation through the service provided by the Community Accessibility belonging to Portal eGovernment Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public Administration Digital General Secretariat.
LAST REVIEW STATEMENT
December 18, 2018.
If you encounter difficulties in accessing or viewing the contents of this web site, or believes that accessibility could be improved in some way, can contact us through the following Contact Form.
The grievance procedure set out inArticle 13 of RD 1112/2018 enter into force on 20 September 2020.
- This website complies with the requirements of the Standard UNE 139803: 2012 (WCAG 2.0) considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018 .
- The website is optimized for browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher and the latest current versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
- The minimum recommended resolution is 1280x1024 website.
- The website is designed for viewing Responsive, which is displayed optimally on the tablet and mobile devices. In these devices it is optimized for viewing on the latest current versions of Chrome for mobile, for mobile Firefox, Safari Mobile, Opera Mini and Android native browser. a series of keyboard shortcuts are incorporated to facilitate navigation through the portal.